DIRECTIONS AND BOOKING POLICIES
Florida Deep Sea Charter Boat Fishing on the Gulf of Mexico
Legacy Fishing Charters
Fishing trips and rates for up to 6 anglers on the Gulf of Mexico
4-hour fishing charter $595 ---- Florida deep sea fishing on Gulf of Mexico
6-hour fishing charter $795 ---- Florida deep sea fishing on Gulf of Mexico
8-hour fishing charter $1095 ---- Florida deep sea fishing on Gulf of Mexico
10-hour fishing charter $1350 ---- Florida deep sea fishing on Gulf of Mexico
12-hour fishing charter $1595 ---- Florida deep sea fishing on Gulf of Mexico
Deckhand works for tips (customary is about 20%)
Sunset cruises, bay cruises, and burials at sea: $400
- If you would like to make a reservation or inquire about availability please call us at 941-473-4603
- Calling us by phone is the best and quickest way to reserve a fishing charter aboard the Legacy and getting the date you request.
- All reservations must be confirmed on the phone and secured with a $200 deposit.
- The reservation can be secured by credit card.
- Payment for the fishing charter minus the $200 deposit is collected on the day of the fishing trip in cash, money order or traveler's checks.
ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF THE TRIP.
- If you plan to pay for the entire fishing charter by credit card, we require this charge to your credit card to be made before the day of the charter. The boat captain does not have access to the credit card machine at the dock. Please call us the night before your trip if you wish to pay the balance by credit card. Please bring this same credit card on fishing day so that it may be manually swiped.
- We collect the $200 deposit to reserve your date and time slot. This $200 deposit is non-refundable unless the fishing trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather or unforeseen boat problems. This cancellation is made at the dock on the day of the trip, only at the Captain's discretion. All other cancellations forfeit the $200 deposit.
- Our booking policy is to meet at the boat at the agreed time on the day of the trip. If the fishing trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather, we will try to re-book your fishing trip for a better day if the customer’s schedule allows, otherwise we will cheerfully refund your entire $200 deposit.
- Cancellations by customers with less than a 48-hour phone call notice and no shows at the dock by customers on the day of the fishing trip will be charged to their credit card the full amount of the length charter slot they have reserved. When you reserve a fishing trip, we do not book anyone else for that time slot. No shows leave the captain and deckhand standing at the fully set up boat wondering where their charter is.
The Deep Sea Fishing Boat Charter "LEGACY" is docked at the Crow's Nest Marina
To get to the Crow's Nest Marina Restaurant & Tavern:
If you are driving down I-75 from the north get off I-75 at exit #193 which is Jacaranda Blvd. Turn right on Jacaranda Blvd.
If you are driving up from the south on I-75 you would get off at exit # 193 and turn left on Jacaranda Blvd.
You would then turn right on Venice Ave which is the second traffic light.
Stay on Venice Ave. about 5 miles to the Venice Public Beach.
Go right here on Esplanade, then go about 1/2 mile to stop sign.
Go left on Tarpon Center Drive then go 1/2 mile and you will see The Crow's Nest Marina on your right.
If you driving south from Sarasota on US-41. Go south on US-41 to Venice. Turn right on Venice Ave. You can now follow the above directions.
If you are coming from Port Charlotte on US-41. Take US-41 to Venice. Turn left on Venice Ave. Now follow the above directions.
The Legacy is docked along the front pier line in slip #19. The agreement I have with the management of the Crow's Nest Marina is that all my fishing clients must park at the Venice Jetty's public parking lot, (Humphris Park) which is just past the marina. We are permitted to load and unload at the boat, but we all must always park our cars at the Venice Jetty's Public Lot ( Humphris Park) which is just past the Crow's Nest Marina. (about a 3 minute walk back to the boat)
Captain Nic Arnsby